Basic Computer Course
CSC Academy has launched a programme, “Basic Computer Course (BCC)”. The programme offers basic computer training to equip a person to use computers in day-to-day life for professional and personal use. After completing the course, the person will be computer literate and will be able to:
- Acquire confidence in using computer techniques available to users
- Recognize the basic components of computers and terminology
- Understand data, information and file management
- Create documents using Word Processor, Spreadsheet & Presentation Software
- Browse the internet, search information, use email and collaborate with peers
- Use e-Governance applications
- Use computer to improve existing skills and learn new skills
Key Features of BCC Course
- Simulated hands-on training with real-life scenarios.
- Continuous assessment after every module instead of one-time examination.
- The certificate will be issued by CSC Academy after successful completion of Course.